Boy's Registrar - Brigitte MarkwellGirl's Registrar - Pam Elliott
Fall 2013 Soccer
Welcome to another exciting season of soccer in Mission Viejo’s Region 84. We
are excited to have you back if you have played with us before and are thrilled
to welcome you if it is your first time playing with us. We truly have an
outstanding program with trained coaches and referees.
You must pre-register on-line at http://www.eayso.org.
Please follow the instructions, print, sign, and bring this form with you to registration. If you are having difficulty printing,
please make sure your pop-up blockers are disabled.
If you are having problems with eayso such
- Don’t remember your login information
- Forgot your password
- Your child's ID number doesn't show up
- Your volunteer information doesn't show up
For any of these type of issues you will need to email the help center at
or call 800-872-2976. They are the only ones who can
resolve these types of problems. This does take
time, so plan accordingly. This form is mandatory and will enable your child to play in the fall season.
If you are a coach
or a referee, please complete your volunteer form through
eayso and bring two copies with you.
The "Early Bird" registration fee is $95.00 per player with a $250.00 family maximum.
After the "Early Bird" registration date the registration fee is $125.00 per
player with no family maximum.
Key Points to Registration
- You must Pre-Register (on-line) through eayso before attending a registration event.
- You must bring one (1) copy of each player Pre-Registration form.
- Birth Certificates are required for all FIRST-TIME Region 84 players.
- If you are volunteering as a coach or referee you must bring
a signed copy of the Volunteer Registration form.
If you have any further questions, please refer to “How to Register My Child”
Important registration documents
How Do I Register My Child - Click Here
Refund Policy - Click Here
Information about "playups" Click Here